Sep 27, 2013
- The current Liberty Law Talk is with author Christopher Lazarski on his new book, Power Tends to Corrupt: Lord Acton’s Study of Liberty.
- Our Books essay this week is by Todd Zywicki on Nassim Taleb’s Antifragile: Things That Gain From Disorder. Zywicki applies Taleb’s insight that an antifragile “system . . . gains from disorder and volatility—i.e., exposure to stresses improves the operation of the system and makes it stronger,” to financial regulation, arguing this approach would lead to better results than the regulatory philosophy of Dodd-Frank.
- Alberto Mingardi @Econ Lib on Chris DeMuth, Hayek, and Obamacare.
- Scott Winship: Getting our facts right on inequality.
- Mary Eberstadt: How Ritalin Came to Reign (link no longer available).
- Jonathan Neumann: God, Hayek, and Reason