We need not grifters or hysterical celebrities, but people dedicated to public concerns who will defend our rights to our private lives.
- David Henderson at Econ Log adds some interesting facts to the mix on the Erik Loomis fracas at University of RI.
- Feds to taxpayers: About the auto bailout, we lost your money.
- Mark Roe at Project Syndicate: Corporate short-term thinking and economic trends: what are the connections?
- Michael McConnell at Slate: What if Robert Bork Had Joined the Court?
- Good legal career advice from Ted Frank.