Oct 12, 2012
- The next Liberty Law Talk is with John Fabian Witt on Lincoln’s Code: The Laws of War in American History.
- Energy in the Executive: Don’t miss Jeremy Bailey’s review in this space of Jon Meacham’s Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power.
- Nicholas Johnson, a frequent contributor to these pages, is interviewed on NRA Radio about his post “Bob Costas’ Supply-Side Gun Control Fallacy.”
- Bryan Caplan at Econ Log: Decadent Parenting or selfish reasons to have more kids.
- The Federalist Society opens discussion on lawyers and the War on Terror in the 2nd decade of conflict.
- Michael Ramsey on Arkansas Game and Fish Commission v. United States, “A Taking is a Taking.”
- John DiIulio reads James Q. Wilson (link no longer available) in the Fall Claremont Review of Books.
- Via Meadia on Blue on Blue civil warfare.
- Bolshevism and the failure to rally. A look at Robert Service’s new book, Spies and Commissars: The Early Years of the Russian Revolution.