Canada seems stuck in a 50-year cycle of decadence driven by baby boomers’ demands, interests, and needs.
- In Law and Liberty’s Books section, Jay Bruce asks what’s so modern about John Calvin?
- Anthony de Jasay on the choices Europe faces.
- Eugene Volokh on the chicken little controversy.
- Carter Wood at Point of Law notes that trial lawyers are joining their forces against state Voter ID laws with the American Association for Justice offering training sessions at its annual convention this weekend.
- Who really invented the internet? Gordon Crovitz corrects the record.
- So begins What So Proudly We Hail, a blog about American Exceptionalism.
- 28 of the top 50 law schools are still accepting 1L applications for the class entering this August. When will Brian Tamanaha’s ideas start shaping the delivery of legal education?
- The utopian origins of the bureaucratic administration of things.