Dec 28, 2012
- At Econlog, David Henderson wonders where we are on the Laffer curve?
- Russ Roberts new EconTalk podcast is with Enrico Moretti on Jobs, Cities, and Innovation.
- Walter Olson wonders about Chief Justice John Roberts’ secret strategy. This glosses over the point that the ground probably could have been held.
- Fed Soc Blog features a podcast with David Rivkin on yesterday’s Supreme unpleasantness.
- Adam White connects Chief Justice Roberts to Marbury‘s John Marshall.
- Point of Law features a bevy of commentators on the Obamacare decision. Highlights include Richard Epstein, Michael Rosman, and Erwin Chemerinsky.
- The Economist as a Good-Citizen, Boudreaux’s case.
- William Voegeli on the day after social-democratic policies bleed America white.