Sep 21, 2015
- Steven Hayward at Powerline reflects on the 30th anniversary of Ronald Reagan’s famous Westminster Address where he announced that communism would end up “on the ash heap of history.”
- Justin Dyer at the Public Discourse writes on the nuanced views of religious liberty in the American Founding.
- Walter Olson at [email protected] on how Loser-Pay helped launch Abraham Lincoln’s famous run in 1858 for the Senate against Stephen Douglas.
- Ted Frank at Point of Law comments on the true would-be beneficiaries of the Paycheck Fairness Act.
- Damon Root at Reason points to the obvious counter example in accusations of judicial activism if the Supreme Court strikes down Obamacare.
- Michael Ramsey at the Originalism blog highlights Keith Whittington’s new paper “On Pluralism within Originalism.”