Oct 1, 2014
- Asking the hard questions at Econ Lib: Is FDA approval superfluous to the actual safety of drugs?
- The Sebelius decision throws a ticking time bomb of federalism (link no longer available) into the lap of Obamacare.
- The Claremont Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence challenges (link no longer available) Depression era milk regulations in Hettinga v. United States. The accused has been charged with the unspeakable crime of trying to sell milk to Costco below the prices of its competitors. For shame! Of course, Law and Liberty’s Michael Greve provides the full treatment of cartel regulation and the jettisoning of the original nationalist logic of commerce that informed the Constitution in his important new book, The Upside-Down Constitution.
- What did the European Central Bank know, and when did they know it?
- City Journal, Autumn 2012: Tom Wolfe’s California.
- Aspiring to a career in legal academia? Become an Olin-Searle-Smith Fellow in Law at the Federalist Society, Applications due March 15.