Dec 12, 2014
- Outsourcing with Dodd-Frank: Not that we’re opposed to outsourcing, but the irony is rich.
- Obama’s second term and the Courts: Adam Freedman in CJ.
- Life in Blocs: Louis Menand reviews Anne Applebaum’s latest historical trip into totalitarianism.
- Evan Tsen Lee: “The Trouble with City of Boerne.”
- Federalist Society posts 2 new Practice Group podcasts: 1) A conversation with the Becket Fund’s General Counsel Kyle Duncan on litigation against the HHS Contraceptive Mandate; 2) Richard Epstein on “Patent Rights: A Spark or Hindrance for the Economy.”
- Tim Lynch chronicles the results achieved by the drug legalization movement on Tuesday.