Apr 20, 2016
- David Henderson finds joy in Paul Krugman’s discovery of Life Cycles.
- Excellent Fed Soc podcast on over-criminalization and the federal law.
- Get rid of that Lawyer Glut!
- Justin Dyer at The Public Discourse on Slavery and the Constitution. In this regard, don’t miss Lucas Morel’s review for Law and Liberty of A Slaveholders’ Union.
- From Daniel Johnson’s excellent publication, Standpoint, “Hayek, the Market, and the Good Life,” an exchange between Robert Skidelsky and Karen Horn.
- Joseph Epstein asks “Who Killed the Liberal Arts?”