Sep 22, 2014
- This month’s Liberty Law Forum is a discussion of the Classical Liberal Constitution: Contributions from Richard Epstein and Frank Buckley, with upcoming responses from Gail Heriot and Joel Alicea.
- The current Liberty Law Talk is with Don Devine on his new book, America’s Way Back.
- We have a very timely review essay this week from Naval War College professor Karl Walling: The Problem of Military Intervention.
- Did you know that when it comes to healthcare, individual choice is overrated? I’ll let Ezekiel Emanuel tell you why. I wonder, though, why those with means are placing themselves and their families in concierge medical care?
- A recent Federalist Society event on the FISA Court thoroughly discusses the legal issues surrounding the NSA, privacy, security, and intelligence collection.
- So Francis Fukuyama is dispensing advice again. Is anyone listening? The trends he identifies in this piece on decaying political institutions in America are, of course, inevitable. You do know how the World Spirit works, don’t you?
- Don’t miss this essential new report from James Copland and Isaac Gorodetski on the exciting government entrepreneurs who practice Regulation by Prosecution?