May 31, 2013
- Garett Jones, the newest addition to Econ Log’s blogging powerhouse, argues that debt is a sticky price.
- Overlawyered provides a roundup of links on the Chicago teachers’ strike.
- Re: the Chicago teachers’ strike, don’t miss this excellent piece from Daniel DiSalvo on “The Trouble with Public Sector Unions.”
- Steven Hayward highlights PERC and their authentic and effective advocacy of protecting the environment through property rights and markets.
- Adam Freedman posts at Point of Law on why the FDA’s “graphic” cigarette warnings won’t be coming to a store near you.
- Internal emails reveal potential bias against conservatives at the Harvard Law Human Rights Journal?