Jun 9, 2015
- The current Liberty Law Talk is with Vern McKinley on a century of bailouts.
- Free markets in water: In the Books section this week Jonathan Adler reviews Lewis Solomon’s America’s Water and Wastewater Crisis.
- Kent Greenfield in The American Prospect on the road to polygamy and incest.
- David Bernstein: ACLU abandons its former opposition to state and federal double jeopardy prosecutions and urges the DOJ to proceed forthwith against Zimmerman.
- I guess the appointment of Big Sis won’t help with this problem.
- Jerry Bowyer: Demographics and Middle East Revolutions. On this point, David Goldman’s How Civilizations Die: (And Why Islam is Dying Too) is a must read.