Dec 14, 2012
- Milton Friedman turned 100 on Tuesday. Law and Liberty remembered this free market titan with a symposium on his canonical book, Capitalism and Freedom. Contributions from Todd Zywicki, Don Boudreaux, Gerald O’Driscoll, Brian Domitrovic, and Will Ruger.
- Arnold Kling on the case for government.
- An interview with Brian Tamanaha on a failing legal education system.
- Point of Law reminds us to refrain from Whistling past a humpback whale.
- Fed Soc blog reports on the use by lawyers for the state of Texas of the Sebelius Medicaid ruling re: EPA’s greenhouse gas rules enforcement.
- The Ministry of Fear stands rebuked.
- Sectaries chirping and a leadership class with plugged ears.
- Dancing toddlers and nurses amounts to North Korea lite.